Mamak Indo Mee
1/2 pack Fish Cake (cut into small)
3 frankfurters (cut into small)
2 Hard Taufu (cut into small)
Thick Soy Sauce
Chili Sauce (optional)
1) Boil water. Add Indo Mee and cook for 1 minute. Set aside.
2) Add some oil into the wok, add egg and make it like omelette. Take out from wok and set aside.
3) Add oil into the wok, add vegetables, fry. Take out and set aside.
4) Add oil into the wok, fry fish cake, frankfurters. Fry for 1 minute, add Taufu and continue fry.
5) Add everything (all above) and fry.
6) Add seasoning, soy sauce, think soy sauce, oyster sauce and fry.
7) Ready for serve.